On The Day
Tandem students - We look forward to having you at our Sky Centre. If you're doing a tandem jump try to arrive around 8.30-8.45am as training begins at 9.00am sharp. Go to the Sky Centre immediately you arrive and book in. DVD is £85 (book in advance) and still photography is £85. Anyone under 18 years must have written parental/guardian consent. A doctor's note or certificate is required from anyone aged 40 years and over.
- Maximum weight limit is 15 stone per person.
- Insurance cover is Third Party only - not personal accident.
Raps students - You must arrive on the morning of your course no later than 7.45am The course starts at 8 a.m. sharp. Please check in at the Sky Centre on arrival. Breakfast is available in the Sky Centre from 7.00 am.
What to bring with you on the day
- Jump tickets and completed letters, especially if you are under 18 years or over 40 years.
- Static-line Rap students can wear trainer type boots. Tandem passengers can wear training shoes.
- Boots with hooks are NOT acceptable so please don't bring them.
- A pair of gloves. (useful, but not essential).
- Goggles are available if you wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Change of clothing in case of wet weather and a pair of training shoes for indoor training.
Accommodation is available at £5.00 per night (Bring a sleeping bag). Breakfast is extra. Book in advance and confirm the day before. There are catering facilities at the Drop Zone so any friends and family are welcome.
Please, please, please be prepared to give up your whole day as this sport is very much weather permitting and you may have to wait around until clouds clear etc. In the Sky Centre as well as having a restaurant and coffee shop we have TV and a pool table where visitors can relax. In fact, the Sky Centre has received two certificates of merit for its facilities.